of the experimental farm, Karnal, 1973.
alkali Soils, 1973.
of groundwater of Jind district, Haryana,
and saline soils: Identification and improvement
for crop production, 1977.
saline soils of India, 1979.
alkali soils-engineering aspects, 1980.
of coastal saline soils of Sundarbans,
of Karnal, 1983.
movement and dispersion- convection equation:
Material balance concept, 1985.
investigation for salinity control in
Haryana , 1986.
in alkali soils, 1986.
research on reclamation of alkali soils,
saline soils of India and their management,
of rice cultivation in rainfed coastal
saline soil areas, 1988.
water utilisation through forestry, 1989.
water relations and root water extraction
in alkali soils, 1991.
of salt affected soils, 1992.
in salt affected soils, 1993.
for the revegetation of salt lands, 1993.
water quality for irrigation in India,
conjunctive use of water resources: Hydraulic
and economic optimization, 1995.
salty soils and waters for afforestation,
types in Bhal area, Mahi Right Bank and
Ukai-Kakrapar command of Gujarat, 1997.
irrigation system, 1997.
for irrigation with saline and alkali
management for multiple cropping in rainfed
humid Sunderbans Delta (W.B.),1998.
salinity for fertilizers recommendations
for coastal soils, 1999.
fresh water skimming system: Improved
DORUVU Technology, 1999.
Research Project on saline irrigation
in Karanpur, Muthura (UP): Soscio-economic
consideration and impact analysis, 1999.
and crop co-efficient ( Measuremmentr
and computation for crop water requirements).
characterization and management options
for salt-affected black soils of agro-ecological
region of Gujarat state, 2000.
- Fesibility studies
on artificial groundwater recharge in North-East Haryana, 2002
- Central Soils of West Bengal
- their nature distribution and characteristics, 2003.
- Salvadova Persia: A
life support species for salt affected black soils, 2003.
- Quality assessment of
water resources in the Indo Gangetic basin part in India, 2003.
- Nutrient stress management
for sustaining crop production in salt affected soils, 2004.
- Waste water use in peri-urban agriculture:
Impacts andopportunities, 2004.
- Isabgol(Plantgo ovata Forsk):
A potential crop for saline irrigation and moderate
alkali soils, 2005.
- Greening sodic lands:
Bichhian model, 2005.
- Salt Tolerant Varities for saline and alkaline soils
- Salinity News, Vol. 12, No.2, July-December, 2006
- Krishi Main Jal Sarakshen: Kyon aur Kaise?, 2007
- Opportunities for Promotion of Cactus (Opunita Spp.) as livelihood source in rainfed areas, 1/2007 by Dr. Gurbachan Singh
- Muti-enterprise Agriculture Model for Livelihood Security in Reclaimed Sodic Land, 2/2007
- Madhuban Meadows: Diagnosis and Amelioration of Alkali Soils in Golf Course at the Haryana Armed Police Madhuban, Bull. No. 3/2007, Karnal - Haryana by R.C. Sharma, Gurbachan Singh and S.N. Vashisht
- Extent of Salt Affected Soils in Jammu & Kashmir: A Systematic and Scientific Compilation, Bull. No. 4/2007, Karnal - Haryana by R.C. Sharma, Gurbachan Singh and R.K. Verma and V. Sharma
- Resource Conservation Technologies in Reclaimed Alkali Soils, Tech. Bull. 1/2008 by D.P. Sharma, S.K. Sharma, P.K. Joshi, Samar Singh and Gurbachan Singh
- Integrated Farming System Model for Waterlogged Sodic Soils, Tech. Bull. 1/2008
- Alternate Land Use Management for Sodic Soils, Tech. Bull. 2/2008
- Biomass and Biodiesel for Energy Production from Salt Affected Lands, Tech. Bull. 3/2008 by S.K. Sharma, Gurbachan Singh, G.G. Rao and N.P.S. Yadhuvanshi
- Lavan Prabhavit Bhumi Me Aswagandha ki Unnat Kheti, Tech. Bull. 4/2008 by Gurbachan Singh and Ali Quadar
- Farmers' Responses and Strategies to Manage Rainstorms and Low temperature during winter, Tech. Bull. 5/2008 by M.J. Kaledhonkar, S.K. Gupta, D.S. Bundela and Gurbachan Singh
- Dryland Biosaline Agriculture - Hisar Experience, Tech. Bull. 6/2008 by J.C. Dagar, O.S. Tomar, P.S. Minhas, Gurbachan Singh et al.
- It is boom for farmers - First Salt tolerant Basmati Rice Variety CSR 30 (Hindi version), Tech. Bull. 7/2008
- Biodrainage Eco-frinedly technique for Combating Waterlogged & Salinity, Tech. Bull. 9/2008 by Jeet Ram, J.C. Dagar, Gurbachan Singh et al.
- Managing Prosopis for Livelihood Security in Salt Affected and Dry Areas, Tech. Bull. 10/2008 by Gurbachan Singh
- Reclamation of Waterlogged Saline Soils: Subsurface Drainage System, Tech. Bull. 1/2009 by S.K. Gupta, M.J. Kaledhonkar et al.
- Alkali Soil Reclamation and its impact on social and economic development, Tech. Bull. 2/2009 by R.S. Tripahi and Gurbachan Singh
- Management of Alkali Water, Tech. Bull. 1/2010 by S.K. Gupta
- Computerized Database on Salt Affected Soils in India, Tech. Bull. 2/2010 by A.K. Mondal, R.C. Sharma, Gurbachan Singh and J.C. Dagar
- Phosphogypsum: An alternate chemical amendment for sodic lands: Tech. Bull.1/2011 by A.K.Nayak, D.K.Sharma, V.K. Mishra, S.K.Jha, C.S.Singh, Md. Shahabuddin, Manoj Srivastava, S.P.Kale and G.B.Singh (from RRS, Lucknow)
- Usar Bhumi mein gehun ki upaj per Tapman avum versha ka prabhav tatha prabhandhan(Hindi): Tech. Bull. 2/2011 by V.K.Mishra, D.K.Sharma,Shefali Srivastava, T. Damodaran, C.S.singh, S.K.Jha, C.L.Verma, A.K.Nayak, Avum Md. Shahabuddin (From RRS, Lucknow)
Soil Salinity Research Institute